Subject: Re: [Leica] darkrooms/color
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 13:25:48 EDT

In fact, color printing from negatives is just as easy as black &  white,
maybe easier if you have a nice big print processor. In goes the exposed
paper, out comes the finished, dried and flat print-- after only 4 minutes!
The only difficulty is judging the color cast of your print and working to
get it right. But that skill comes easily with practice. I was really
surprised to see how much better I could do myself than what I got back from
commercial labs.