Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: NO MORE DARKROOM?
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 07:32:13 -0700

From: "Tina Manley" <images@InfoAve.Net>

> Hi, Joe -
>
> Not always!  My darkroom is digital and I'm an old fogey.

> http://www.tinamanley.com

How wonderful Tina,
Soon I will be 62 and enjoy very much "learning new tricks".

Wet vs. digital also has to do with convenience and space. One can setup a
digital station in the corner of any room in the house. Not so for a
traditional darkroom. To say nothing of the smell which of course could be
the reason for the addiction in some cases (just kidding folks).

I wonder if "daguerrotypes" and "silverists" had the same discussion some
seventy years ago?

Joe