Subject: [Leica] Visoflex Page URL change
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 22:20:02 +1200

Hi Folks,

Due to some major changes (Thanks again, Henning!), i've had to
create a new directory for the Visoflex pages, and consequently a new
You can still get there from the other URL's on my pages, but i
thought it prudent to let folks know, just in case they go there
directly.

I'm hoping this is going to be the last update until i start work on
some bellows pages in August when, hopefully, my thesis should be
finished. But i will be taking some time to revise if errors are
spotted. One thing i should mention is that the PDF version is
probably going to be dropped for the next revision. As i mention on
the page, this is the internet age and folks should be able to follow
links etc...so there are downloadable html versions there for those
who wish to have copies. Having said that, if anyone requires a PDF
version, i'm more than happy to send them one.

The other option if you're using Netscape Communicator on a Mac, is
to go to the file menu and choose open page in composer, where it
will ask you to type in the URL you're after. When the page loads you
can save it to your hard disk. Neat eh? I'd recommend creating a new
folder if you want the images as well. I'm sure our IE and Windows
brethren have similar options.

I hope everyone had a great light day, and keep in mind-- you don't
need another 35mm camera, you merely need a Visoflex.

Gotta love it :-)
Gary

- --

"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of
youthful dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were
the passive conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during
adolescence."

OO             The Uses of Disorder
[_]<|          Personal Identity and City Life -- Richard Sennett
  /|\
Gary Elshaw
Post-Grad Film Student
Victoria University