Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: NO MORE DARKROOM?
From: Doug Herr <telyt560@cswebmail.com>
Date: 1 May 2000 16:15:06 -0700

On Mon, 01 May 2000, Jim Brick wrote:

<SNIP>
> The door is closed, white light is off, you cannot be disturbed.
<more SNIPped>

Jim!  You clearly don't have enough kids in your house!  This is not reality!

All kidding aside I agree the darkroom is a very creative space and state of mind but when frequent, sometimes urgent distractions are the norm, the creativity gets lost when yet another print is ruined when I open the door to keep one sister from beating the &*%@ out of the other.  All that blood to clean up, yecch... This, and the accumulated crud on my oldest chromes make digital far more practical and controllable.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!