Subject: [Leica] Gossen Luna Pro
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 16:53:10 -0400

LUG Experts:

I'm in the market for a light meter and figured on the Gossen Luna Pro F as
the one most folks seem to favor.  I want both incident and reflective
metering and, though I'm not using flash now, probably will at some
point--thus the F model.

What I can't figure out is whether to get the Luna Pro Digital F or the Luna
Pro F.  The latter costs over $100 more than the former--how come?  Anything
the non-digital does that the digital doesn't?

Anyone care to make a recommendation?  Primary purpose: street photography
with my Leica M6 TTL.

Thanks,
Dan