Subject: Re: [Leica] awaiting the wrath of the Leica cops
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 17:32:52 -0700

> Are we telling Leica abuse stories again?

Well, um, I guess I started the thread; I guess I was primarily trying
to communicate how fragile a $2000 Sony electronic camera was, in
comparison to an M6. Science is usually done with controlled experiments,
and it isn't often one gets to drop a Leica and another camera at the
same time and compare their fate.

Since the electronic camera has, more or less, no moving parts, I
expected it to be rugged, but it wasn't.