Subject: [Leica] Thanks for Viso help; and Kodak news
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 16:08:02 +1200

Thanks to the many Luggers who responded to my cry for help with
tracking down Ed Schwartzreich and the problems with my friend's
Visoflex III and M5. I hope i've got back to all of you individually,
but i think sometimes it's worthwhile that folks like you get a big
public thank you, and Brian gets to see what a great list he owns!

The experience has necessitated an update to the Visoflex page, so
those who are interested to check it out are most welcome as usual
at: http://elshaw.tripod.com/Visoflex.html

The Kodak news is a new Kodak photo CD product that Kodak has just
released with the help of Intel. There are both Windoze and Mac
versions available, and you can find the press release here:
http://www.kodak.com/US/en/corp/pressReleases/pr20000425-01.shtml

Best of light to all,
Gary

- --

"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of
youthful dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were
the passive conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during
adolescence."

OO             The Uses of Disorder
[_]<|          Personal Identity and City Life -- Richard Sennett
  /|\
Gary Elshaw
Post-Grad Film Student
Victoria University