Subject: Re: [Leica] An evening with James Nachtwey
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 11:16:25 -0700

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> My guess is the Newton folks got the idea from Seinfeld..given the time
> sequence....but Newton didn't do it right...To be perfectly honest, I
> thought the Kramer idea was really terrific...A coffee table book about
> coffee tables that could be used as a coffee table...What a GREAT marketing
> scheme.....What the Newton Folks should have done, if they were going to be
> consistent, is to have had women's legs fold down from the back of the book
> to hold it up...:-)
>
> B. D.

It would make a lot more sense to have to book be ABOUT coffee TABLES.
	It could be a 3D pop-out book!
Some of the coffee tables can have certain books on them...
With cups of coffee next to them precariously.
The book you see depicted in the photo could be the book you are looking through!
Kind of a metaphysical Escher kinda thing!
Mark Rabiner