Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica- Boston- used camera dealers
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 09:43:05 -0500

what a shame, I had to come back yesterday. I did go to New England Photo and Park
Square Camera. Very nice people to talk to.

new England had a whole show case ok Leica goodies. I am looking for a 3 lug M5.
Park Square had one ,just CLA'd by Leica and still sealed with box for $1100. I
want to see what my options are before I purchase. The show would have been a
perfect opportunity.