Subject: RE: [Leica] An evening with James Nachtwey
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 11:27:47 -0400

My guess is the Newton folks got the idea from Seinfeld..given the time
sequence....but Newton didn't do it right...To be perfectly honest, I
thought the Kramer idea was really terrific...A coffee table book about
coffee tables that could be used as a coffee table...What a GREAT marketing
scheme.....What the Newton Folks should have done, if they were going to be
consistent, is to have had women's legs fold down from the back of the book
to hold it up...:-)

B. D.