Subject: [Leica] M-6 diopter
From: "Tom Furlotte" <tfurlott@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 08:56:39 -0500

Simon wrote:
I can't understand why people mention the problems of
seeing framelines
when you can get diopter lenses to remove the need to wear glasses ......

Unfortunately  no camera company makes a +8 diopter , which is what I would
need.  And the option of a custom ground diopter would  require holding the
camera up to my eye just to walk around (not very inconspicuous).
 Be thankful for you good vision if a diopter does the trick for you.

Leically<
Tom Furlotte
Memphis TN