Subject: [Leica] Garry Winogrand
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 05:41:43 -0400

I just received a copy of the Garry Winogrand book, _The Man in the Crowd_,
and spent the better part of the night leafing through the pages.  Wow!
These are remarkable photos.

Photo books often discuss the emulsions but rarely if ever mention the
optics used.  Does anyone know what lens(es) Garry used to produce these
images?  Most look wider (to my thoroughly untrained eye) than 35.

Dan

"Anything and all things are photographable."  G.W.