Subject: Re: [Leica] Shootin' in the rain
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:38:03 EDT

Dan. I live in Vancouver, BC and we know about rain. My attitude is that if I
can take the weather, the camera better be able to do it too! I generally
wipe off waterdrops and accumulations of water on the camera when I get
inside and I am fanatic about keeping the lens free from raindrops. I use the
little Microfiber cloth "things" that you get for free at various camera
promotional "happenings" at stores, the pens they give away are lousy, but
the cloth are fine.
Tom A