Subject: RE: [Leica] Initial impressions of this group + R8 Motor
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:17:23 -0400

At 01:48 PM 4/27/00 -0700, you wrote:

>in all seriousness, my wife says: 'i've thought it over, and here's another
>good reasons you should get that new lens...'
>
>yes, hard to believe, but true...
>
>guy

And, of course, when it's the wife who's the LUGnut, she can buy anything
she wants anytime :-)

I've been playing with my new R8 motor all day.  It does balance the
camera, but I'm going to have to increase my weight lifting at the Y!
I've developed 4 rolls and all look good.  The LED display on the back
keeps blinking, though.  I've heard from another LUGnut who had the same
problem and ended up having to return the motor after it developed other
problems.  Does anybody else's motor have this problem?  When the motor is
replaced by the regular battery holder, the blinking stops.  Suggestions?

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com