Subject: [Leica] summicron question.
From: J Vaughan <sthawk_ontheroad@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:07:26 -0700 (PDT)

I have a  question about my  newly acquired lens.
Its a 35mm f2 summicron, Canadian #20658xx can anyone tell me anything
about it?
 Its Chrome FWIW M-mount
 I had been using a 35/2 from 69 I believe with a little ab on the
apeture ring and I'm not particularly happy with the sharpness wide
open.

Will I like this lens any better or will I NEEED a ASPH35/2?

Help I've been looking at 6x9 negs for too long....

Is it just me or do others find it difficut to trip the shutter...
seeems to me there is a ton of travel n the shutter relase button..

Jeremy