Subject: [Leica] Re: Jensen
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:32:09 -0700

At 09:13 AM 4/27/00 -0700, Joe Codispoti wrote:
>By the same token, I would like to know if you are satisfied or not.
>
>Joe Codispoti
>

>Jensen Camera Repair
>2014 Tulare Street,
>Fresno,  CA  93721-1918
>(559) 264-3993

I can vouch for Jensen Camera Repair. Over the years I have sent Schneider
(LF) lenses, Rollei, Mamiya, and Bronica to Jensen. 100% satisfaction.
Thanks Joe, I haven't had anything to have repaired for so long that I had
actually forgotten about them. I started using Jensen back in the early
60's. I believe the address was somewhere other than Fresno at that time.
Obviously it was only the dad. Perhaps the grandad. I'll have to look it up
in my old (very old) address books.

Jim