Subject: Re: [Leica] Human Traffic
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:09:04 -0400

Ted,
That's a great technique and very sneaky.  It reminds me of a story my wife
tells.  She was student teaching a soils class in college and teaching the
class how to use stereo pairs.  This one guy kept saying he couldn't see the
3-D effect.  She worked with him and worked with him and he kept saying he
couldn't see it.  Some of the other students were snickering.  Finally she
caught on and asked him if he had a glass eye.  He admitted it and nearly died
with laughter that he had put her on so badly.
John