Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: m3 releather
From: ceworkman@ktis.net (C. E. Workman Jr.)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:07:40 -0500

John,

I just had my M3 recovered by a gentleman in Mass.  His name is Youxin YE.
He does remarkable work, including painting of the older IIIC's, etc.  The
material he uses is much closer to the original Vulcanite than the current
M6 as sold by Leica.  Leica charges $49. just for the die-cut material and
you would have to get someone like Sherry or DAG to put it on for you.  I
think Youxin charges around $75. to do the job on an M camera.  His email
address is wye7@yahoo.com

You might want to contact him.

Chuck