Subject: RE: [Leica] Human Traffic
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:06:38 -0400

Hi Rene,

I bring my friend's daughter, St.Clair, with me, age 5.  She lives in Adams
Morgan, in the heart of Washington, DC, and I often drive down to take her
out to dinner at one of the local cafes, or to browse the shops there.
Yesterday, I brought along my new M6 and discovered that St.Clair was a
great ice-breaker for shooting photos.  She's my usual subject, anyway, but
provides the side-benefit of drawing other folks' attention away from the
photographer.

I may just have to hire her as my assistant. :)

Dan