Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #39
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 23:44:18 +0200

Hi Mark,

Shooting a group of 10 years or so children playing was precisely the test a
French journalist used to evaluate the F100 predictive autofocus. The fact that
the body could win this challenge was noted as a positive point :-).

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)
Lyon, France