Subject: Re: [Leica] NO MORE DARKROOM?
From: "rlb" <rlb@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 13:44:29 -0700

OH, but I would sorely miss the fragrance of Eau de Hypo!

All kidding aside.  I am not ashamed of showing my digital prints. I just
don't take digital serious....yet.  I use it mainly as test prints and
printing guides for my darkroom printing.  After spending several days with
Mark Rabiner I developed(play on words) a much higher appreciation for using
fiber paper.   Mark is a genius in the darkroom and generously shared his
time and knowledge in using the "split printing" technique that he has
refined.  It works and I have been rewarded with some glorious FB prints as
a result of his instruction.

Long live hypo and Mark Rabiner.

Bob Bedwell

- -----