Subject: [Leica] Re: Expectant proud new M6 owner
From: Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 17:48:37 +0100

Lucien wrote:

>> If I did want to use a 28mm with a .85, is it possible to get
reasonable
>> results if the image that I want to capture is covered by the
viewfinder?

> I don't think so. You will need a separate viewfinder.

Lucien

Thanks for the links to the Erwin site.  I have asked Leica about the
viewfinder that sits on the hotshoe which is an expensive extra for the
M6.  However, I have has a rethink on lenses and will be getting the
90mm f/2 APO ASPH, 35mm f/2 ASPH and the 50mm f/2 with the .85 chrome
M6.

Now, just need to find ways to fill in the time until next week.......

Simon