Subject: [Leica] RE: Leica Users digest V17 #35
From: AlastairF@bhs.grampianshealth.org.au
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 17:49:34 +1000

Fact is, of all the gear that's failed, I've been the best looked after
by Leica, and their Australian Agent, Adeal.  A very professional level
of support and something Leica might capitalise on.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rick,

I have to second this. The Australian end of the Leica chain has been very
good. The 'new' Z2x is due soon to replace the one that "died", and they
have always given me replacement equipment whenever (and it has been too
often I admit) the cameras and lenes have had to return "home".

Cheers

Alastair