Subject: Re: [Leica] EFKE Films ???
From: Damian Dlugolecki <damian@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:56:48 -0700

Hans-Peter,   Thank you for calling our attention to this source.  I
note with
some pleasure that they are also a source for Fomapan films, a czech
film which I began using during a visit to Poland in 1999.  Try the
Fomapan 200
developed in Rodinal 1/100.  But don't shoot it at E/I 200!  It is
really a 100 asa film.
Thanks again for calling the site to my attention.  I plan to buy
several 100' rolls of Fomapan 200.
Damian

"Hans-Peter.Lammerich" wrote:

> I came across a German mailorder source for EFKE films (www.fotoimpex.de), made
> in Croatia and utilising the legendary ADOX emulisions from the 1950s and as
> such should be the adequate amunition for my M3.
>
> How do the really compare with the current APX25/100 or PanF/FP4. They should be
> inferior in terms of grain and resolution, but what about tonality, exposure
> latitude and product quality?
>
> Hans-Peter

- --
http://www.teleport.com/~damian/strings.htm