Subject: RE: [Leica] Italy with my M2 and Rollei
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:05:29 +0100

Kurt,
I have also read of another person removing their quick load kit, can you explain the ergonomics of how you reached that decision?
I have recently been contemplating buying one of these QL kits for my M3 and have not 'jumped' so far because of these comments.
Perhaps you might wish to sell it on?

regards,
Jem Kime