Subject: RE: [Leica] You're on the Board!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:25:44 -0400

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Rick
Dykstra
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 8:14 AM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Hello LUG folks.

Been some interesting posts on this thread.  German engineers on drugs?
Maybe that's what led to the new Beetle?!  Hey, they're selling, so maybe
Johnny's onto something.
Regards

Rick (am I awake now?) Dykstra

- -------
Hey! Cool it! After rolling my RAV4 I got a 2000 New Beetle - I have never
enjoyed a car so much. I learned to drive on a '52 Beetle (it was old at the
time :-) ) My first new car was a Beetle. This is NOT my father's Beetle. It
handles well, is fast, is the safest small car on the road, is comfortable,
is well ventilated, heated and cooled, is quiet - and has incredible front
seat room. In other words, its a Beetle in body shape only. I'd love to see
these engineers design an M7..:-)

B. D.