Subject: [Leica] Re: lecia cl
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:12:09 -0400

Jim:

The CLE is a nice rig but repair is limited to independents and the
most-likely-to-fail electronic parts are not available new. The CL is still
repairable. In my experience the meter in the CL is somewhat fragile. Mine
always seemed to become intermittent in operation.

The M series is more solidly built, especially the earlier models, M2, M3,
and M4. If I were choosing form the ones you list, I would choose the M3.
If given more latitude and limited budget, I would chose the M2.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>