Subject: Re: [Leica] lecia cl
From: Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:57:30 -0400

Hi Jim,
    For my 2 cents, I would say stick with the M3.... the CL and CLE are
interesting since they are smaller but I wouldn't trade the feel of the M
series camera for anything.  If I recall correctly the CL and CLE have some
limitation on lenses they can use.  I think you will find the price and the
build of the M3 a better value.

Steve