Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanning comparison
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 18:19:24 -0700

The sentiment behind: "Here's a sample of our work. It looks really
terrible, but pay us money and we might do a better job." doesn't fill me
with confidence....

I NEVER order anything from a company that thinks its cute to write their
logos over (or otherwise screw up) my images.

Bad as they may be, they are important to me and the shock of seeing them
degraded lingers forever.

Mike Quinn