Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LUGKodak versus Fuji: is that the issue?
From: Mike Stone <mike.stone1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:47:25 +0100

Kodachrome mini-labs eh!

If I remember correctly there was a mobile Kodachrome lab up for grabs
after the LA Olympics which many UK photographers were lobbying to have
sent over here, no joy needless to say and now after a brief rennaisance
in UK Kodachrome processing Kodak have dropped their 10Am drop off/5Pm
pick up service from London labs so its back to 5 days in the post and
that means no more Kodachrome on jobs for me I'm afraid. No doubt we
will never get a mini-lab and "there's no demand guv'nor" will be the
logic.

Apologies for a mini-rant but I do miss being able to use Kodachrome.

Mike Stone