Subject: [Leica] Kodak versus Fuji: is that the issue?
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:02:33 -0700 (PDT)

What a wonderful discussion, Erwin. I really enjoyed
(and almost understood) all of it!
Any thoughts you could share with the LUG regarding
Kodak's 100S and 100VS emulsions? How do they compare
and contrast to your reviewed K, Provia and Velvia
performances?
Thanks again for such an enlightening article. Except
for your last two sentences, I was hoping that EK
stock would get a boost from your personal preference
of K's!
Kindest regards,
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA