Subject: Re: [Leica] <no subject>
From: "Jim Shulman" <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:35:46 -0400

Common sense also dictates that equipment at this price level SHOULD be free
from defects, or close to virtually unmeasurable defect levels.  When you
purchase a $2000 or $3000 lens, or a $2000+ camera body, you're buying both
craftsmanship as well as technology.  It's not unreasonable to demand both
for your money.  These are Leicas, not Dianas.