Subject: Re: [Leica] Ideal M travel lens combination
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 20:40:31 -0700

Last summer I went to Southeast Asia with a M-3, 50mm Summicron and a
collapsible 90mm Elmar.   Since I had a point and shoot with a 35mm lens, I
found I had my needs well answered.

The collapsible 90mm was great for reaching out, resolution and it fit into
the case with cover when collapsed.

Roland Smith