Subject: Re: [Leica] Pay Pal payments
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 17:01:43 -0700

Chuck,
Just recently I used the system when I sold an item and the buyer wanted to
use PayPal in order to use his Visa card.
Paypal essentially is a "middleman" that allows the buyer to pay with a
credit card directly to the email address of the seller. This is very
convenient when the seller does not offer Visa/MC service.
It doe not have to be for a purchase  either. If I owe you money for any
reason, I can send it to you via Paypal

Each user of PayPal opens an account just as if it were a bank. The buyer
authorizes a payment to the email address of the seller. When PayPal
notifies the seller that such payment has been made the merchandise is
shipped.
The money can stay in your PayPal account or you can request a direct
payment to your bank account.
I think it is an ingenious system that so far is free to both parties.
Within 24 hours I selling my camera, I had money in my account and two days
later it was in my bank's account.

Check out this link. It will explain in detail the system and. if you
register, we will both make $5.
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=joecodi%40thegrid.net

Cheers,
Joe