Subject: Re: [Leica] Walter's photos
From: "Walter Levy" <wlevy@home.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 17:34:19 -0400

Thanks, Don and Rick, for your kind comments.  The photo of the Peruvian
dancer was made at dusk at probably 1/30 or 1/60 at f/2.8 or thereabouts.
No question, a shot like this calls for a bit of luck!

I'm encouraged by the positive feedback I've received lately to expand my
online offerings, when I get the time to do some new scans.  I'd like to put
up some of my favorites from years gone by, but I especially want to do some
new ones now that I am "Leica-ized" and have the new darkroom to play in.

Hmmm, a negative scanner sounds more and more interesting...

Walter