Subject: Re: [Leica] AW: AW: Bessa-R to Bilbao (Part 2 - Long)
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 08:17:43 -0600

Tom A. is some kind of "secret agent"* of the Leica World and has the ear
and confidence of many key Leica paraphernalia producers including the
factory. He received a sample of the Bessa R long before they were available
over here. I think the original post, part 1, was from around the turn of
the year.

John Collier

*code name: rapidwinder  :-)