Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Unboxed
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 21:14:17 +0100

>Sorry, Kyle, despite my attempts to muster up more willpower, the temptation
>was simply too great and I finally succumbed and unboxed my new M6.

Have you covered the red Leica dot on the front yet. Do you know how to
perform this operation in the correct manner. Have you established the
correct source for the masking tape? Do you know what colors are authorized
by the LUG? Several people here can tell you how this should be done ,what
tape to use and much more.  The problem is they don't agree. Don't get me
wrong, this is an important matter. To start with, people with covered dots
don't greet people who show the dot, and ...