Subject: Vs: [Leica] LTM lens seating
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 10:22:49 +0200

Indeed it could. The first thing would be a check with a tape measure to see if the lenses focus as indicated by the markings. The second thing would be to take some test pictures but if the tape measure test indicates the distances are off it is time for some repairs under warranty. BTW this improper seating of the lenses has been discussed as being the property of poor quality LTM to M adapters so it is quite surprising to see it displayed by genuine LTM lenses.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen