Subject: Re: [Leica] Leaving the lens cap off
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 20:34:29 -0600

Ted is right. I have several almost photos of my son at playgroup that the
lens cap enjoyed very much. However this same son insists on using the
camera as a climbing aid after playing in the sand box so I have compromised
with a Big Bright sticker on the part of the hood cap that appears in the
viewfinder. So far, so good. Now, on really bad days, I have had problems
getting my meter to transmit the exposure data to my camera......

Oops

John Collier