Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday Sales Suggestion
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 15:18:49 -0400

C. E. Workman Jr. jotted down the following:

> After being on the LUG for some time now, I look forward to the Friday
> "clearance sales".  I also like the international flavor of the members.
> But, I wonder if it would be possible for those selling (or requesting)
> items to identify what country they will ship from?  If this has been
> discussed before, I apologize for bringing it up again.  Thanks,

I think that, in the US-centric universe of the Internet, you can rather
safely assume that unless someone specifies explicity, the country in which
the item resides is going to be the US.

Apologies to non-US residents: I've committed this offense myself.  I only
just moved to the US less than a year ago, but it's remarkable how quickly
you forget about the rest of the world.  Not an excuse, but an explanation.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Trying to determine human performance by
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | experiments is nothing but the ritual of
email: howard.390@osu.edu     | The Ballet for the Gods of Invariance.