Subject: Re: [Leica] Ideal M travel lens combination
From: rnkramer@mindspring.com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 07:38:51 -0400

This is a good point for travel or otherwise.  About a month ago I added a
rider to my homeowners insurance to cover my gear.  No deductible (my
standard homeowners is $500), full replacement coverage, and my gear is even
covered for "mysterious loss", which would include dropping them in a lake
or losing equipment by leaving it at a restaurant or something like that.
Relatively cheap for me, a mere $50 per year.  Money well spent, if only for
the peace of mind.

Bob Kramer
ATL GA