Subject: [Leica] FS: Noctilux-M 1.0/50 - Mint
From: Dieter.Schoenhofen@t-online.de (Dieter Schoenhofen)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 08:48:44 +0200

I have the following item for sale:
 	Noctilux-M 1.0/50, black, (Leica code 11821), E 60, Made in Canada, serial number 353xxxx
	This is the version preferred by many users as it has the detachable hood.
	Lens is in excellent condition, like new,  with rear cap, front cap, original hood and original leather case
	A Leitz UV filter (E60) is included as well.
	DM 3200,- (EURO 1600,- or $ 1600)

Would prefer buyer to be in Cologne (Germany) area to meet for transaction but I would also ship. Please e-mail me for shipping costs.

If interested, please reply to my email address below, as I only get the digest version

Kind regards
Dieter.Schoenhofen@t-online.de