Subject: RE: [Leica] veiwfinder for 75 mm
From: "Peter Jon White" <PeterJonWhite@PeterWhiteCycles.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 16:30:59 -0400

When you have the 75mm lens on, you'll see a large rectangle
in the viewfinder. That's the 50mm frame. Within that
rectangle is a second (smaller) rectangle defined by it's
borders with little corners. That's the 75mm frame.

With either the 75mm lens or the 50mm lens, those frame lines
are displayed in the M6, as well as the M4-P.

Peter Jon White
Peter White Cycles
666 Mass Ave
Acton, MA 01720