Subject: RE: [Leica] Natchwey's Inferno
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 07:13:06 -0700

Thanks for the suggestion, B. D.  I'll do that now.

I'm still reeling this morning.  I'm also taking a grim and perverse
pleasure in owning a book you can't open at random and say "Hey - nice
picture!"  It's going to take a while to understand what effect it's going
to have on me, but I suspect the effect will be profound.  I wish I'd seen
something like this thirty years ago.

Paul