Subject: [Leica] Re: Contact prints
From: David Prakel <dprakel@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 19:04:19 -0400

on 19/4/00 12:51 pm, Ken Lee at owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
wrote:

> Can you recommend a archival type clear page sleeves that come close to
> fitting on an 8X10 sheet. I have several makes of 6 and 7 strip sheets and
> they all result in at least 1/4 inch missing from the top & bottom of the
> sheet. I have tried to find the  81/2 X 11 paper but it is special order and
> expensive.

You should try PrintFile Archival Preservers style 35-7B holds 7 5-frame
35mm strips (35 in total) and contacts onto 10 x 8. Style CP 35-7HB has an
extra pocket for the contact sheet. Cost about 20 bucks for a packet of 100.
Print File Inc is in Roland but their products are widely available and
certainly can be mail ordered from Light Impressions (is this beginning to
sound like an advert for Light Impressions?)

David Prakel

dprakel@rochester.rr.com