Subject: Re: [Leica] making contact prints
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 13:50:02 -0400

- --=====================_55496666==_.ALT

At 10:33 AM 4/19/00 -0700, you wrote:

I meant I couldn't make it smaller, so it shows up really large.  Sorry for
the confusion.  Is Thumbs Plus pretty easy to use?  Can you arrange the
number of photos you want on the contact sheet?  Thanks, Nathan.

Tina

>Hi Tina,
>
>I struggled with this too, only I was trying to make the font smaller so
>that long filenames would not be cut off. I finally gave up and bought
>Thumbs Plus.
>
>Nathan
>
>Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> wrote:
>>Why not make contact sheets in PhotoShop? 5.5 has an automatic contact
>>sheet feature. The only thing I don't like about it is that I haven't
>>figured out how to change the font on the file name under the photos so it
>>shows up really large. If anybody know how to change this, please let me
>>know.
>

>Do You Yahoo!?
>Send online invitations with <http://invites.yahoo.com/>Yahoo! Invites.

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

- --=====================_55496666==_.ALT

At 10:33 AM 4/19/00 -0700, you wrote:<br>
I meant I couldn't make it smaller, so it shows up really large.&nbsp;
Sorry for the confusion.&nbsp; Is Thumbs Plus pretty easy to use?&nbsp;
Can you arrange the number of photos you want on the contact sheet?&nbsp;
Thanks, Nathan.<br>
Tina<br>
I struggled with this too, only I was trying to make the font smaller so
that long filenames would not be cut off. I finally gave up and bought
Thumbs Plus.<br>
Nathan<br>
has an automatic contact <br>
sheet feature. The only thing I don't like about it is that I haven't
figured out how to change the font on the file name under the photos so
it <br>
shows up really large. If anybody know how to change this, please let me
know.</blockquote><br>
Send online invitations with <a href="http://invites.yahoo.com/">Yahoo!