Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 classic and viewfinder follow-up
From: "Michael Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:56:20 -0400

I just saw my first results from my new 90 APO.  I was shooting a university
modern dance recital using HP5+ with an M6 classic and the 90 handheld at
1/60 wide open.  Looking at the negatives under a loupe, the sharpness is
startling.  Tomorrow I'll start printing.  The 90 didn't seem hard to focus
with the regular M6.

Mike Gardner