Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LUG Web Site Use
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:59:01 -0400

At 02:26 PM 4/18/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Just subscribed today. Can this site be used like a chat room for anything and
>everything or is it just to be used for items concerning Leica cameras

Hi, Bill -
Welcome to the LUG.  The thing that we have in common is that we all use
Leica cameras (or collect them, or admire them.)  We have differing
opinions on everything else and are likely to offer them at any time.  Keep
your finger poised over the delete key and you should be fine.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com