Subject: Re: [Leica] Nokton first impressions... and possibly last.
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 14:18:18 -0400

Hehe....I just went through an old shoe box (actually an old empty photo
paper box) filled with negative sleeves.  I found several sleeves filled
entirely with shots of a newspaper stuck up against a wall (hopefully, I
was conducting a lens test).  Every frame looks the same.  I probably took
notes at the time as to which frame was which, but these are long gone.
Any takers?

Dan C.