Subject: [Leica] M6 classic and viewfinder follow-up
From: Pascal <cyberdog@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:42:25 +0200

thanks to all who replied to my questions on the use of the Elmarit-M
90/2.8 on the M6 classic (0.72X).

I realized, however, that the question on viewfinder intrusion was not
clear enough. I did not mean obscuring of the viewfinder as such, but
rather the area between the 90mm frames in the viewfinder. So would the
Elmarit-M 90/2.8 obscure the 90mm area in the viewfinder, with lens hood
extended to its maximum position of course?

This is the case with the Summilux-M 35/1.4 ASPH with hood attached, it
obstructs a sizeable part of the 35mm frames in the viewfinder.
Thanks.

Pascal

See my photo pages at http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
"Windows 95 doesn't smile back at me when I turn it on."